Viaggiare in Sicurezza
Regole basilari per viaggiare in sicurezza
Maintieni il Controllo
Queste semplici regole ti serviranno per mantenere il controllo anche in caso di emergenza:
- Assicurati che la misura della e-bike e del sellino siano corretti per la tua altezza.
- Una misura adeguata della e-bike ti offrirà maggior controllo e comfort.
- Fatti aiutare dal nostro Staff per scegliere la misura corretta.
- Assicurati che freni, cambio e computer di bordo funzionino correttamente alla partenza.
Il casco correttamente indossato, offre protezione da lesioni alla testa potenzialmente letali. Per legge, tutti i ciclisti devono indossare un casco da bicicletta durante la guida su strada pubblica.
Come indossare correttamente il casco di protezione.
Ride in a Safe Lane Position
Ride in the same direction as traffic so you are more visible to drivers entering roads or changing lanes in the following scenarios:
- Passing a vehicle or another bicycle.
- Preparing to make a left turn at an intersection.
- When a lane is too narrow for a bicycle
- When approaching a right turn.
- If the road is one-way with two or more lanes.
Be Visible and Alert
Even if you obey all traffic laws, there is always a risk of a collision.
- Be prepared to stop for vehicles waiting at stop signs, in driveways, or parking spaces.
- Be prepared to take evasive action relating to vehicles that have just passed you and may turn right.
- Use hand signals before making turns or changing lanes to warn traffic around you.
Incluso nel noleggio:
- For Rental only bookings full payment is required upon booking. Payment will be made via the secure online booking system.
- For all other bookings the Client agrees to pay a 30% down payment to Komo upon booking and the remaining balance at least 30 days before the start date of the holiday/rental by: (a) upon receipt of payment request via online booking system; or (b) bank transfer into the following bank account: BBVA· IBAN: ES75-0132-8412-85-0191 510429 · BIC: BBVAESMMXXX
- The Client also agrees to pay all applicable: (a) IVA tax and any other government taxes or duties; and (b) bank charges on money transfers.
- If the Client fails to pay the total price at least 30 days before the start date, Komo reserves the right to cancel, amend or modify the Client’s reservation at its sole discretion.
- Payment of all or part of the total price (including payment by credit card) is acceptance of these T&Cs.
Changes to Bookings /Cancellation
- If the service becomes unavailable for the Hire Period due to circumstances beyond Komo’ control (such as theft, fire, earthquake, or damage from an earlier hire contract), Komo will use its best efforts to offer the Client a suitable alternative. If Komo is unable to offer a suitable alternative, the Client will be entitled to a full refund of any monies paid to Komo, minus any costs Komo has incurred related to this booking.
- No refunds will be made for early returns, late pickups, no-shows or change of mind.